- 90% Indigenous capability catering to diverse user segments
- Offering International Quality certified accreditations at par with ISO, EUNO, DIN, ANSI, API etc
- Existing exports to over 100 markets
- Highest (over 20%) Net Value Additionratio in total manufacturing
- Market Size-Pumps: US$ 1.29 billion ; Valves: US$ 2 billion |Over 10-12% PA Growth
- EXPORTS US$ 1.8 billion (2014-15); US$ 1.5 billion(2013-14); US$ 1.3 billion(2012-13)
- 16 per cent of Indian pump manufacturing capacity is geared for exports.
- Global market for industrial valves is expected to reach USD 75 billion by 2017 with China, Africa, Middle East and India expected to propel the demand. Indian market which constitutes ~2.5 per cent of the global market